Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The More You Know (Music To Check Out)
















So lately I've had some people ask me to recomend them some new music to listen to & it gave me the idea... WHY NOT JUST MAKE A BADASS LIST & SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE! So thats what I did. There's something for everyone here in my list. Alt, Rock, Hiphop, House, Dubstep, you name it.


NEW MUSIC TO LISTEN TO (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):

311 "Sunset In July" (Alternative Rock)

Single for their new up-coming album "Universal Pulse." Great summer jam.

Tyler, The Creator "Tron Cat" (Alternative Hiphop)

"Rape a pregnant bitch & tell my friends I had a three-some." Fucked up shit from the creator.

Mord Fustang "A New World" (Dubstep)

If your a fan of electro or dubstep you'll love this song from the rookie Mord Fustang.

Incubus "Adolescents" (Alternative Rock)

I'm finally glad to hear new material from one of my favorite bands again. from their up-coming album "If Not Now, When?" (Out July 12th)

Afrojack & R3hab "Prutataaa" (Electro House)

Afrojack is taking over the EDM scene right now. IMO his best work (Prutataaa) so far.

Above & Beyond "Thing Called Love" (Trance)

My favorite track off their newly released album "Group Therapy."

Zedd "Dovregubben" (Electro House)

First off I LOVE the sample. Second Zedd is quickly becoming a household name in the Electro.

Cults "You Know What I Mean" (Alternative)

I was so pissed when I missed this band during SXSW. Their debut, self-titled album IMO was absolutely breath-taking. The whole thing was amazing & definitely worth buying/listening to.

Skrillex "Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites (Kaskade Remix)" (Progressive House)

Glad to see a new take on a great song from the king of progressive house, Kaskade.

Big Sean Ft. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash "Marvin & Chardonnay" (Hiphop)

To be honest it sounds like Sean & Ye were sipping a lil too much chardonnay in the studio when recording this one but I'm not hating.

Feed Me "To The Stars" (Electro House)

Another banger from Feed Me, off the newly released "To The Stars EP". Brilliant shit.

AWOLNATION "Sail" (Alternative)

I just happened to stumble upon this jewel by accident... Now I cannot wait to check them out at ACL this year!

Nero Ft. Alana "Guilt" (Dubstep)

If your into EDM at all, you gotta check out Nero. I cannot wait to cop their new album next month "Welcome Reality."

AND ALSO CHECK OUT...

Theophilus London "Last Name London" (Alternative Hiphop)

Foreign Beggars Ft. Skrillex "Still Getting It" (Dubstep)

Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi Ft. Jack White "Two Against One" (Alternative)

Jessie J "Nobody's Perfect (Netsky Remix)" (Drum & Bass)

Chase & Status Ft. Liam Bailey "Blind Faith" (Dubstep)

Yasmin "Finishline (Freemasons Pegasus Club Mix)" (Progressive House)

Foster The People "Pumped Up Kicks" (Alternative)

No comments:

Post a Comment